To provide legal services that honor God and create trust with clients and assist them in being successful in whatever situation life brings to them.
When you find yourself in need of legal representation, you want a law firm with experience, a strong work ethic, confidence, and a thorough understanding of the law. Finding a firm with all of these attributes can be difficult, but look no further. Ric Blackwell, Jason Vishio, and Brett David Fisher have spent their entire careers developing the legal skills and expertise necessary to provide you or your business with the best representation in many areas of the law, including business law, real estate law, construction law, probate law, insurance law, estate planning, trust law, and personal injury representation.
No Matter the Issue, Our Legal Team Will Work Hard to Secure Your Future
Together, attorneys Ric Blackwell, Jason Vishio, and Brett David Fisher have a combined 45 years of litigation experience in some of our nation’s most competitive and largest cities, and now their collective knowledge and skills have been brought to Southwest Florida.
Since relocating to the area permanently, our attorneys have successfully litigated numerous disputes throughout approximately 30 Florida counties. Prior to that, our attorneys successfully represented—and also opposed—a number of Fortune 500 companies in and around Philadelphia, New York City, and Chicago. They have represented companies such as Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Wells Fargo, and Bank of America in dozens of cases related to community association disputes, and have successfully taken almost 100 personal injury cases to trial or arbitration. Our persistence to better our firm through multifaceted experiences has led us to become one of the premier law firms in southwest Florida, capable of handling a wide variety of legal disputes for our clients.
The areas of practice we’re experienced in include:
- Business Litigation. Whether you run a business or work for one, when disputes arise that affect your business, you need to be able to resolve them quickly and effectively. Having handled conflicts ranging from contractual and insurance-related disputes to defamation and fraud cases, we’ve seen (and resolved) it all. See how our experience is exactly what you need to overcome your dispute that your business currently faces.
- Homeowner and Condominium Association Law. If you live in a subdivision or condominium that is governed by a homeowners’ association (HOA) or condominium association (COA), you’re required to follow certain rules and regulations that determine how your property can be used or altered. For example, an HOA can require homeowners to preapprove any plans for paint and landscaping projects, regulate the height and appearance of fences, hold homeowners to a certain yard-maintenance standard, or prohibit yard signs. When the HOA believes that you’re in violation of its rules, you’ll need an experienced attorney to help protect your property rights and prevent you from being unfairly targeted by these governing bodies…and from even losing your home.
- Construction Litigation. Unforeseen Florida construction statutes can quickly demolish a well-laid plan when you’re making improvements to your real property on your own or through a contractor. Our extensive experience resolving matters related to construction defects, construction liens, safety issues, and contract disputes—as well as our skill with acquiring necessary county and other permits—allows us to ensure that your safety, your home, and your rights are protected.
- Real Estate Law. Buying a home, building a dock or seawall, subdividing land, investing in commercial real estate, or expanding your property all pose dozens of potential legal pitfalls. Whether you need help procuring the necessary documentation, preparing lease agreements, resolving building disputes, or acquiring city ordinance or county approvals, we can help ensure your real estate transaction is a success.
- Estate Planning. Creating a legally binding plan for your estate, although difficult, is essential when you’re preparing for your family’s future or securing your hard-earned legacy. A properly laid estate plan not only safeguards your assets after you’re gone, but it can also protect you from bankruptcy, tax increases, and court challenges. From drafting your will to establishing living trusts to handling transactional estate disputes, we can help you create the perfect plan for your needs.
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death. Have you or a loved one been injured in a car crash, slip and fall accident, bike accident, or boating collision? You may be entitled to significant compensation. From property damage to serious personal injuries, our extensive background in personal injury law can help you where you need it most: obtaining a fair and just recovery. Investigating your accident, gathering evidence, and negotiating with the insurance company are only a few of the services we’ll skillfully undertake to help you focus on your recovery.
More Reasons to Put Your Legal Concerns Into the Hands of Our Southwest Florida Team
We have spent decades honing our legal skills and strategies in order to ensure your success, and we take our commitment to you very seriously. When you work with us, you can expect:
- Clear explanations. We’ll take the time to explain every aspect of your case so you know what to expect. We want you to be stronger and more confident than you were at the beginning, and we’ll work with you to make that happen.
- Answers to your questions. Some lawyers will not answer questions you may have about your case in a manner that you can easily understand. We will not only do our best to take the time to provide you with clear and understandable answers to your questions, but we will strive to provide a comfortable environment where you can feel free to speak candidly, question us openly, and get the honest answers you need and deserve to best help you throughout your case.
- Sincere empathy and understanding. We know that no matter what you’re fighting for or against, you have concerns about your future. We take the time to develop an understanding of these fears or concerns to better help you and your case.
- Thorough investigation. We have the means and ability to gather as much information as is necessary to make your case a success and we will leave no rock unturned in conducting our investigation into your legal situation.
- Aggressive representation. We’re not afraid to take your case to court and to fight for your financial security.
- Reasonable fees. We realize that you’ve already paid enough for your ordeal. This is why our practice fees are competitive with many of our less-experienced opponents.
Contact Our Southwest Florida Attorneys Today for More Options Tomorrow
Isn’t it about time you stopped hoping for a favorable resolution to your problems and actually got the help you need? Whether you’re trying to protect or rebuild your life or business, plan for the future, or pick up the pieces after an accident, you don’t have to do it alone. You owe it to yourself to see how our extensive history, irrefutable experience, and superior reputation can get you back on track. Call us at (239) 703-7210, or contact us to set up an initial consultation today.