To provide honest and sophisticated legal services that honor God, develop client trust, and aggressively advocate our clients' legal rights.
Secure Your Future:
Collectively, our attorneys Ric Blackwell, Jason N. Vishio, Brett D. Fisher and James R. Forry have a combined 80 years of legal experience in some of our nation’s most competitive markets.
Prior to relocating to Southwest Florida, our attorneys successfully handled lawsuits on behalf of and against numerous Fortune 500 companies in major markets including Philadelphia, New York City, and Chicago. They have represented companies such as Motorola, Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, Wells Fargo, StateFarm, Erie Insurance, Progressive, AIG, Chubb, and Bank of America in insurance litigation, business litigation, and community association disputes. Importantly, our attorneys have successfully tried or arbitrated well over 100 cases to verdict, enabling us to legitimately call ourselves trial attorneys, not just litigators.
Primary Areas of Practice:
- Insurance Litigation/Claims
- Insurance Coverage Disputes
- Business Litigation
- Homeowner and Condominium Association Law
- Construction Litigation
- Real Estate Litigation/Transactions
- Estate Planning
- Personal Injury and Wrongful Death
- Clear Explanations. We’ll take the time that others don't to explain every aspect of your case so you know what to expect.
- Answers to Your Questions. Some lawyers will not take a stance or answer the difficult questions you may have related to your case. We do.
- Sincere Empathy and Understanding. Our lawyers truly care about our clients. It's not just a job for us. We treat each of our clients as if they were family.
- Thorough Investigation. We will leave no rock unturned in conducting our investigation into your legal issue.
- Aggressive Representation. We are experienced attorneys who don't just talk a good game, we back it up in court if need be.
- Reasonable Attorney's Fees. Our fees are competitive with many of our less-experienced opponents.
Don't try and go at it alone. You owe it to yourself hire the right attorney who won't just tell you what you want to hear, but who can actually help you with your legal needs. Call us today at (239) 703-7210, or contact us to set up an initial consultation today.